Respite Nurse- RN/LPN Needed
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Home Care Services
Job Category :
Job Description :
Keywords: Nurse, Nursing, Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Private Duty Nursing, PDN, Home Care, Home Health, Caring, Respect, Support, Passion, Dedication, Reliable, PRN, Flexible Schedule, Critical Care, Critical Care Nurse, Wound Care
|IntelliChoice Home Care is seeking RNs and LPNs in the Wilmington, NC area to join our team of Respite Nurses! |
- Adult Population.
- Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- Current Openings for PT/PRN.
- Tuesday and Thursday 8am-1:30pm
- Time is flexible based on client's needs.
IntelliChoice Home Care seeks to provide the best resources and care possible to help patients of all populations. Our mission is to serve with compassion and excellence. RNs and LPNs who strive to be part of a valued team that works together to ensure the best outcome for our clients are our best asset.
- Provide one-on-one nursing care in the home with critical, complex patients.
- Use nursing judgement to follow the prescribed Plan of Care (485) in the following areas:
- Medication Management, Nutrition/Feeding, Bowel/Bladder, Range of Motion, Wound Care, Patient/Caregiver Education, and Emergency Management.
- Work-Life balance with Flexible Scheduling.
- Supportive work culture.
- Staffed Respiratory Therapist for nurse support, client care, and training 24/7.
- Free CEUs.
- Competitive industry pay with weekly paychecks.
- Medical, Dental, Supplemental, and 401 K options available.
- Current RN or LPN License.
- Clean criminal background.
- Valid CPR and First Aid (online not accepted)
- Valid TB Test (less than 1 year old).
- Valid NC Driver License and Proof of Auto Insurance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule depending on client needs.
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities.
Please contact Recruiting at 910.400.3000 or visit our website at www.choosebettercare.com!
Required Qualifications :
Experience working with autism clients.
Ability to work a varied schedule each week.
Ability to, with or without assistance, lift 50 pounds or more.
Clean criminal background.
Valid CPR (online CPR not accepted).
Valid First Aid (online not accepted).
Valid TB Skin Test.
Valid North Carolina Driver License and proof of North Carolina Auto Insurance.