Private Duty Nurse (RN or LPN)- School
Job Type :
Private Duty Nursing
Job Industry :
Home Care Services
Job Category :
Job Description :
IntelliChoice Home Care is seeking dynamic RNs and LPNs in the Jacksonville, NC area to join our team!
IntelliChoice Home Care seeks to provide the best resources and care possible to help patients of all populations. Our mission is to serve with compassion and excellence. RNs and LPNs who strive to be part of a valued team that works together to ensure the best outcome for our clients are our best asset.
- Pediatric Population.
- Case Hours: 7am-12:30pm.
- Shifts available: Mondays and Fridays
- Current Openings for PT/PRN Nurses.
- Provide one-on-one nursing care in the school with a pediatric patient.
- Use nursing judgement to follow the prescribed Plan of Care (485) in the following areas:
- Airway Management (Trach and/or Ventilator Care, Suctioning), Medication Management, Nutrition/Feeding, Bowel/Bladder, Range of Motion, Wound Care, and Emergency Management.
- Work-Life balance
- Supportive work culture.
- Staffed Respiratory Therapist for nurse support, client care, and training 24/7.
- Free CEUs.
- Competitive industry pay with weekly paychecks.
- Medical, Dental, Supplemental, and 401 K options available.
- Current RN or LPN License.
- Clean criminal background.
- Valid CPR (online CPR not accepted) and TB Test.
- Experience working with Pediatrics.
- Trach and Ventilator experience.
Please contact Recruiting at 910.400.3000 or visit our website at www.choosebettercare.com!
Keywords: Nurse, Nursing, Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Private Duty Nursing, PDN, Trach, Tracheostomy, Care, Ventilator, Vent, Pediatrics, Home Care, Home Health, Caring, Respect, Support, Passion, Dedication, Reliable, School
Required Qualifications :
Current licensed RN or LPN
Clean criminal background
CPR through Health Care Provider course (No online courses accepted)
TB Skin Test (Within the past 12 months)
Ventilator, Trach and G-Tube experience preferred, but not required.