Habilitation Technician- Sneads Ferry- Weekends
IntelliChoice Home Care is a premier provider of home care services to both pediatric and adult populations in North Carolina. We strive to provide the best resources and care possible to help patients of all populations. Our mission is to serve with compassion and excellence.
- Adult Population.
- PT/PRN available.
Saturday and Sunday 8:30-2:00pm
Use your Direct Care Professional skills to provide care for both pediatric and adult patients with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in their home.
Why work with IntelliChoice?
- Work-Life balance with Flexible Scheduling.
- Supportive culture.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Clean Criminal Background Check.
- CPR Certification (No online classes are accepted).
- Valid First Aid Certification.
- Valid TB Skin Test (Within the last 12 months).
- Valid NC Driver License and proof of auto insurance.
- Current Resume.
- 2 Professional References.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Valid CNA I or CNA II on NC Registry.
- Experience working with clients that have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
- Experience in Home Care Preferred.
Candidate MUST submit a copy of current resume with online application for consideration.
Please contact Recruiting at 910.400.3000 or visit our website at www.choosebettercare.com!
Keywords: CNA, CNA I, CNA II, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, caring, dedication, reliable, passion, care giver, support, respect, home care, Certified Nursing Assistant, Hab Tech, Direct Support Professional
CPR Certification (No online classes are accepted).
Valid First Aid Certification.
Valid TB Skin Test (Within the last 12 months).
Valid NC Driver License and proof of auto insurance.
2 Professional References.
Must be available to work weekends.