Community Living Support (CNA Needed)
IntelliChoice Home Care seeks to provide the best resources and care possible to help patients of all populations. Our mission is to serve with compassion and excellence.
- Adult population.
- Current Openings for Part Time/ PRN.
- Monday and Wednesday 8am-3pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5pm-9pm
Provide one-on-one community living support to client(s) with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
- Work-Life balance with Flexible Scheduling.
- Supportive work culture.
- Career Advancement Programs.
- Competitive pay with weekly paychecks.
- Medical, Dental, Supplemental, and 401 K options available.
- Ability to, with or without assistance, lift 50 pounds or more.
- Clean criminal background.
- Valid CPR (online CPR not accepted).
- Valid First Aid (online not accepted).
- Valid TB Skin Test.
- Valid North Carolina Driver License and proof of North Carolina Auto Insurance.
- Experience working with individuals that have an intellectual and/or developmental disability.
Intellectual Disability, CNA, Developmental Disability, Community Living Support
Experience working with autism clients.
Ability to work a varied schedule each week.
Ability to, with or without assistance, lift 50 pounds or more.
Clean criminal background.
Valid CPR (online CPR not accepted).
Valid First Aid (online not accepted).
Valid TB Skin Test.
Valid North Carolina Driver License and proof of North Carolina Auto Insurance.